Gravel, Stewart signing autographs tomorrow
Popular journeymen sprint car drivers David Gravel of Watertown, Connecticut, and Shane Stewart of Bixby, Oklahoma, will both be signing autographs at 2 p.m. on Saturday, April 27, at the National Sprint Car Hall of Fame & Museum in Knoxville.
- Panthers to send 5 events to Drake Relays Knoxville Coach Mike Cunningham II has five events qualified for the Drake Relays this week in Des Moines. Cunningham's Knoxville Panther track squad will compete in the 100 with Tanner Dunkin, the 1,600 and 3,200 with Wick Cunningham running both op
Factory Value Parts named title sponsor of Nationals
Knoxville Raceway General Manager Brian Stickel announced Wednesday that a major sponsor has been signed for the next three years in regards to the Knoxville Nationals.
- Knoxville boys 2nd It had been over 40 years since the Knoxville Panthers last ran at the Oskaloosa Relays. The 85th annual Oskaloosa Relays, the longest run high school relays in the state of Iowa, had the Panthers back on the track. The meet was held at the Lacey Spo
- Panthers win home debut at Ken Locke Memorial Stadium 8-0 The Knoxville Panthers evened their season record at 2-2 with a resounding 8-0 win over the Chariton Chargers at home Monday night. The contest was held at Ken Locke Memorial Stadium. The new home of the Panthers for the 2013 season due to grass issu
- KHS 3rd at Centerville Invite The Knoxville Panthers garnered a third place finish at the Centerville Redette Relays Thursday, April 4. The KHS girls' squad racked up one win in the outdoor meet. Knoxville won the sprint medley relay with a time of 2:03.87. The winning Panther fo
- Loscher fires a 41 for Knoxville Golf Team Many of Knoxville's young golfers participated in the Pella Christian JV Invitational Monday at Bos Landen Golf Course in Pella. As a team the Panthers won the meet with a score of 175. Kaden Loscher led the way for the Panthers with a nine-hole scor
Thomas picks up win 100 at Missouri
Pleasantville native Chelsea Thomas collected her 100th career victory last night as a pitcher with the University of Missouri softball team.
2013 Soccer games to be played at Ken Locke
For this year only, it should be noted that all the Knoxville High School soccer home matches will be played at Ken Locke Memorial Stadium.
Improvements, preparations being made at Knoxville Raceway
Workers have been busy improving the safety guardrail and fence around the Knoxville Raceway.
- More Sports Headlines
- Gravel, Stewart signing autographs tomorrow