A star-studded 24-car field is set to take the green flag tonight for the nineteenth annual SPEED SPORT Knoxville World Challenge.
Knoxville-PC game changed
Knoxville baseball will host Pella Christian Tuesday, June 18, at 5:30 p.m. for JV/Varsity action. On July 1, the Panthers will take on PC in Pella for a varsity DH game.
- McCarl collects victory number 54 at the track, Beaver and Kinder also claim wins Terry McCarl held off Dusty Zomer in a gripping feature event at the Knoxville Raceway Saturday night. It was the 54th career victory for the Altoona, Iowa driver, and came aboard the TMAC Motorsports No. 24 A.R.T. powered by Rider Engines. Joe Bea
- MacKenzie Boyd accepts bowling scholarship at William Penn College Knoxville senior MacKenzie Boyd, daughter of Lisa and Trevor Boyd, of Knoxville, signed a scholarship letter-of-intent to bowl for William Penn College in Oskaloosa. On hand for the college signing at the Knoxville High School inside the library was
- Panthers pick up 1st win at Osky tourney Knoxville picked up its first win of the season Saturday at the Oskaloosa Softball Tournament. The Panthers started off fast as eighth grader, Shaye Nichols hit a home run to open the first inning of play in the first game of the day. The Nichols bla
- Crozier tosses 4-inning no-hitter at the Moulton-Udell Eagles The Melcher-Dallas Saints split a pair of games with Wayne of Corydon and Moulton-Udell last week. The Saints fell to Class 1A fourth ranked Wayne 12-0 Monday, May 20. One day later Lexi Crozier threw a no-hitter as Melcher-Dallas downed Moulton-Udel
- Panthers look to improve behind Hall of Fame coach Knoxville Hall of Fame Baseball Coach Joel Johnson is working at rebuilding the Panther program. His 2012 Panther varsity squad produced a mark of 8-26 overall and 5-13 in the Little Hawkeye Conference, good for fifth place overall. Johnson as you mi
Video, Slideshow: Iowa State at Bos Landen
The Iowa State University "Making a Difference" Tailgate Party tour rolled into Pella Monday afternoon.
- Matt and Tony Moro to be featured "An Evening with Matt & Tony Moro" is set as the next program in the National Sprint Car Museum's Sprint Car 101 Third Thursday Series and it will take place on Thursday, May 16. The free and open-to-the-public presentation will take occur on the s
- Douglas doubles up at Little Dutch Aided by five victories the Knoxville Panthers finished second at the Pella Little Dutch Relays Monday night in Pella. The Panthers scored 121 points trailing only the host Dutch with a total of 149 points. Ryan Douglas was a double-winner with victo
- Stewart, Garner, Ball win main events Shane Stewart scored a convincing win in the 2013 opener at Knoxville Raceway's Pella Motors Race for Your School night Saturday. The Bixby, Oklahoma native was running the Indy Race Parts #71x for Bernie Steubgen. Clint Garner scored his 16th care
- More Sports Headlines
- Knoxville-PC game changed