Video, Slideshow: Iowa State at Bos Landen
The Iowa State University "Making a Difference" Tailgate Party tour rolled into Pella Monday afternoon.
- Matt and Tony Moro to be featured "An Evening with Matt & Tony Moro" is set as the next program in the National Sprint Car Museum's Sprint Car 101 Third Thursday Series and it will take place on Thursday, May 16. The free and open-to-the-public presentation will take occur on the s
- Douglas doubles up at Little Dutch Aided by five victories the Knoxville Panthers finished second at the Pella Little Dutch Relays Monday night in Pella. The Panthers scored 121 points trailing only the host Dutch with a total of 149 points. Ryan Douglas was a double-winner with victo
- Stewart, Garner, Ball win main events Shane Stewart scored a convincing win in the 2013 opener at Knoxville Raceway's Pella Motors Race for Your School night Saturday. The Bixby, Oklahoma native was running the Indy Race Parts #71x for Bernie Steubgen. Clint Garner scored his 16th care
Gravel, Stewart signing autographs tomorrow
Popular journeymen sprint car drivers David Gravel of Watertown, Connecticut, and Shane Stewart of Bixby, Oklahoma, will both be signing autographs at 2 p.m. on Saturday, April 27, at the National Sprint Car Hall of Fame & Museum in Knoxville.
- Panthers to send 5 events to Drake Relays Knoxville Coach Mike Cunningham II has five events qualified for the Drake Relays this week in Des Moines. Cunningham's Knoxville Panther track squad will compete in the 100 with Tanner Dunkin, the 1,600 and 3,200 with Wick Cunningham running both op
Factory Value Parts named title sponsor of Nationals
Knoxville Raceway General Manager Brian Stickel announced Wednesday that a major sponsor has been signed for the next three years in regards to the Knoxville Nationals.
- Knoxville boys 2nd It had been over 40 years since the Knoxville Panthers last ran at the Oskaloosa Relays. The 85th annual Oskaloosa Relays, the longest run high school relays in the state of Iowa, had the Panthers back on the track. The meet was held at the Lacey Spo
- Panthers win home debut at Ken Locke Memorial Stadium 8-0 The Knoxville Panthers evened their season record at 2-2 with a resounding 8-0 win over the Chariton Chargers at home Monday night. The contest was held at Ken Locke Memorial Stadium. The new home of the Panthers for the 2013 season due to grass issu
- KHS 3rd at Centerville Invite The Knoxville Panthers garnered a third place finish at the Centerville Redette Relays Thursday, April 4. The KHS girls' squad racked up one win in the outdoor meet. Knoxville won the sprint medley relay with a time of 2:03.87. The winning Panther fo
- More Sports Headlines
- Video, Slideshow: Iowa State at Bos Landen