- Bonnie Mae (James) Laird Bonnie Mae (James) Laird, age 55, passed away Saturday morning, May 11, 2013, at her residence of rural Chariton. She was born Oct. 4, 1957, in Knoxville, the daughter of Lyle Harry and Wanda Colene (DeMoss) James. Bonnie was raised in Knoxville and
Death Notice-Bonnie Laird
Bonnie Mae (James) Laird, age 55, passed away Saturday morning, May 11, at her residence of rural Chariton.
Death Notice-Pamela Emerson
Services for Pamela Emerson, age 53, will be Wednesday, May 15, at 10:30 a.m. at the Celebrate Community Church in Knoxville. Interment will follow at the Greenwood Cemetery. Family will receive friends Tuesday from 6 until 8 p.m. at the Pierschbacher Funeral Home in Melcher. Memorials may be made to the Marion County Humane Society or the Quality Home Care Professionals in Knoxville. Online condolences may be left for the family at www.pierschbacherfuneralhome.com.
- Mike Monteleone Mike Tony Monteleone, the son of Nicola "Nick" and Mary (Mediate) Monteleone, was born Jan. 10, 1932, in Pershing. He attended Attica High School. On Feb. 28, 1951, Mike was united in marriage with Delores Lucille Marshall in Newton. Newton would be
- Jonathon Him McCarty Jonathon Hime McCarty, age 23, was born Sept. 29, 1989, to Jon and Jody (Bonnett) McCarty. Jonathon left his family and friends to be with the Lord on Sunday, May 5, 2013. He is survived by his parents, Jon and Jody; his son, Owen, and a daughter, La
Death Notice-Mike Monteleone
Mike Monteleone passed away quietly on May 3, 2013, at the age of 81 after a two-month hospitalization. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, May 11, at the Pence ~ Reese Funeral Home in Newton. The family will greet friends from 6-8 p.m. Friday at the funeral home. Memorials may be designated to the Jasper County Animal Rescue League and Humane Society and may be left at the funeral home.
Death Notice-Jonathon McCarty
Jonathon Hime McCarty, age 23, left his family and friends to be with the Lord on Sunday, May 5, 2013.
- Natalie Whitt Natalie Whitt Natalie Katherine Whitt of Springfield, Mo., left this life on April 23, 2013, at the age of 34 years, four months and 23 days. Natalie was born Jan. 1, 1979, to Linda (King) Whitt and Michael Whitt in Knoxville. Natalie graduated from
- Josephine Robuck Josephine Robuck Josephine Robuck was born on Feb. 28, 1921, in Holmes, Iowa, the daughter of Anton and Johanna (Krogevold) Espeland. She grew up in Holmes and graduated from Vernon High School. Josephine was united in marriage to Lawrence Wilson R
- Walter Lankford Walter M. Lankford Walter M. Lankford, age 89, of Knoxville, passed away Wednesday, April 24, 2013, at the Hospice Comfort House of Pella. Walter was born at home in Lucas County, during a snow storm, on March 6, 1924, the child of Frank and Sally F
- More Obituaries Headlines