- Death Notice-Eugene F. Chiri
Death Notice-Dorothy Templeton
Memorial services for Dorothy B. Templeton of rural Knoxville will be held Friday, April 19, 2013, at 2 p.m. at the First United Methodist Church, 313 E. Montgomery St., Knoxville. A reception will be held immediately after the service in the church’s Fellowship Hall. Bybee & Davis Funeral Home are handling the arrangements.
- Curtis Ewing Curtis Edward Ewing of Knoxville was born on Nov. 23, 1928, in Waukon, Iowa, the son of Jacob Ewing and Gladys (Hastings) Ewing. He grew up in the Waukon and Lansing area. Curtis was united in marriage to Louise Amling on March 3, 1950, in Freeport,
- Larry Umble Larry Umble, 69, of Melcher-Dallas passed away Saturday, April 6, 2013, at Pella Regional Health Care. Larry was born to Carl and Mary Ann (Busick) Umble on Jan. 18, 1944, in Dallas. He received his education from Melcher High School and graduated in
- Christopher Jack Sandmeier Christopher Jack Sandmeier, 38, passed away peacefully Friday, April 5, 2013, at Kavanagh House surrounded by family. Chris was born in Omaha, Neb., on Aug. 24, 1974, to Kathy and Jack Sandmeier. Chris graduated from Knoxville High School in Knoxvill
Death Notice-Larry Umble
Larry Umble, 69, of Melcher-Dallas passed away Saturday, April 6, 2013, at Pella Regional Health Care.
Death Notice: Christopher Jack Sandmeier
Christopher Jack Sandmeier, 38, passed away peacefully Friday, April 5, 2013 at Kavanagh House surrounded by family.
Death notice-Adrian A. Lorenz
Adrian Lorenz, 66, of Knoxville, passed away Friday, April 5, 2013, at Oakwood Nursing and Rehab in Albia.
- Ralph LeMay, Jr. Ralph Brown LeMay, Jr., was born to Ralph Sr. and Beloit LeMay in Houston, Texas, on Aug. 7, 1942. After high school, Ralph ended his college career early to serve his country in Vietnam. After he returned, he went to work for the Texas Department of
- Lola "Little Bill" Vohl Lola "Little Bill" Vohl, age 97 of Knoxville, passed away Thursday, March 28, 2013, at the West Ridge Nursing & Rehabilitation Center of Knoxville. Lola was born in Bussey on Feb. 10, 1916, to George M. and Catherine (Nelson) Godfrey. Lola was united
- More Obituaries Headlines