Death Notice-James Holt
A Funeral Service was held Saturday, April 20, at Winfield Funeral Home for James Alma Holt, 84, of Knoxville. Burial with military rites was held at Graceland Cemetery. Memorials can be made to Knoxville Fire/Rescue.
Death Notice-Ruth Shives Loney
Funeral Services for Ruth A. Shives Loney, 88, of Knoxville, were held Monday, April 22, at the First United Methodist Church. Burial followed in the Gosport Cemetery. Memorials may be made to HCI Care Services or to Columbia Fire/Rescue.
- LaVonne Van Wyk LaVonne Van Wyk LaVonne Van Wyk was born on Dec. 20, 1935, to Carl and Christine Terlouw Hackert in Pella. She graduated from Sully High School with the class of 1954. On March 15, 1956, LaVonne was united in marriage with Forrest Van Wyk at the Firs
- Steve Collins Steve Collins Memorial services for Steven Ray Collins, of Pleasantville and formerly Knoxville, were held on Saturday, April 13, 2013, at the Mason Funeral Home with Danielle Bertrand, Celebrant. Burial followed in the Swan Cemetery. "Free Bird" a
- Jerald Heaberlin Jerald Heaberlin Jerald Heaberlin, 67, passed away April, 7, 2013, in Knoxville. He was born April 12, 1945, in Knoxville, where he lived all of his life. He graduated with the class of 1965. During high school, he was active in sports, especially tr
- Death Notice-Eugene F. Chiri
Death Notice-Dorothy Templeton
Memorial services for Dorothy B. Templeton of rural Knoxville will be held Friday, April 19, 2013, at 2 p.m. at the First United Methodist Church, 313 E. Montgomery St., Knoxville. A reception will be held immediately after the service in the church’s Fellowship Hall. Bybee & Davis Funeral Home are handling the arrangements.
- Curtis Ewing Curtis Edward Ewing of Knoxville was born on Nov. 23, 1928, in Waukon, Iowa, the son of Jacob Ewing and Gladys (Hastings) Ewing. He grew up in the Waukon and Lansing area. Curtis was united in marriage to Louise Amling on March 3, 1950, in Freeport,
- Larry Umble Larry Umble, 69, of Melcher-Dallas passed away Saturday, April 6, 2013, at Pella Regional Health Care. Larry was born to Carl and Mary Ann (Busick) Umble on Jan. 18, 1944, in Dallas. He received his education from Melcher High School and graduated in
- Christopher Jack Sandmeier Christopher Jack Sandmeier, 38, passed away peacefully Friday, April 5, 2013, at Kavanagh House surrounded by family. Chris was born in Omaha, Neb., on Aug. 24, 1974, to Kathy and Jack Sandmeier. Chris graduated from Knoxville High School in Knoxvill
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Death Notice-James Holt