- Christopher Jack Sandmeier Christopher Jack Sandmeier, 38, passed away peacefully Friday, April 5, 2013, at Kavanagh House surrounded by family. Chris was born in Omaha, Neb., on Aug. 24, 1974, to Kathy and Jack Sandmeier. Chris graduated from Knoxville High School in Knoxvill
Death Notice-Larry Umble
Larry Umble, 69, of Melcher-Dallas passed away Saturday, April 6, 2013, at Pella Regional Health Care.
Death Notice: Christopher Jack Sandmeier
Christopher Jack Sandmeier, 38, passed away peacefully Friday, April 5, 2013 at Kavanagh House surrounded by family.
Death notice-Adrian A. Lorenz
Adrian Lorenz, 66, of Knoxville, passed away Friday, April 5, 2013, at Oakwood Nursing and Rehab in Albia.
- Ralph LeMay, Jr. Ralph Brown LeMay, Jr., was born to Ralph Sr. and Beloit LeMay in Houston, Texas, on Aug. 7, 1942. After high school, Ralph ended his college career early to serve his country in Vietnam. After he returned, he went to work for the Texas Department of
- Lola "Little Bill" Vohl Lola "Little Bill" Vohl, age 97 of Knoxville, passed away Thursday, March 28, 2013, at the West Ridge Nursing & Rehabilitation Center of Knoxville. Lola was born in Bussey on Feb. 10, 1916, to George M. and Catherine (Nelson) Godfrey. Lola was united
- Death Notice-Mildred Flanagan Mildred A. Flanagan's family invites those who wish to celebrate her life to attend a memorial service at 11 a.m. Saturday, April 13, at West Des Moines United Methodist Church, Eighth and Grand. Mildred was a longtime resident of Knoxville and West
- Edwin Carl "Bud" Konrad Graveside funeral services for Edwin "Bud" Konrad, 98, formerly of Melcher-Dallas were Monday, April 1, at the Sacred Heart Catholic Cemetery. Family received friends prior to the service at the Pierschbacher Funeral Home in Melcher-Dallas. Memorials
- Ethel Cunningham Funeral services for Ethel Cunningham, of Osceola, were held on Monday, April 1, 2013, at the Bybee and Davis Funeral Home with Rev. Phillip Frankford officiating. Burial followed in the Graceland Cemetery. Musical selections of "Old Rugged Cross", "
- Wilma Fee Funeral services for Wilma Fee, of Knoxville, were held on Tuesday, April 2, 2013, at the Apostolic Church with Rev. Charles Rutter officiating. Burial followed in the Graceland Cemetery. Dana Fee, vocalist and Janice Rutter, accompanist, shared; "Ti
- More Obituaries Headlines