- Louise Nichols Funeral services for Louise Nichols, of Altoona and formerly of Knoxville, were held on Monday, April 22, 2013, at the Bybee & Davis Funeral Home with Pastor Don Hayes officiating. Burial followed in the Graceland Cemetery. Geoffrey Shultz, accompani
Death Notice-Mildred Roberts
Funeral Services for Mildred Roberts, 95, of Knoxville, will be held Wednesday, April 24, at Bybee and Davis Funeral Home at 10 a.m. Burial will follow in Graceland Cemetery. Visitation will be one hour prior to the service on Wednesday. For those desiring, memorial contributions may be made to HCI Care Services or to Joppa Outreach.
Death Notice-Louise Nichols
Funeral Services for Louise M. Nichols, 87, of Altoona and formerly of Knoxville, will be held Monday, April 22, at Bybee and Davis Funeral Home at 2 p.m. Burial will follow in Graceland Cemetery. For those desiring, memorial contributions can be made to Berean Assembly of God Church in Pleasant Hill.
Death Notice-James Holt
A Funeral Service was held Saturday, April 20, at Winfield Funeral Home for James Alma Holt, 84, of Knoxville. Burial with military rites was held at Graceland Cemetery. Memorials can be made to Knoxville Fire/Rescue.
Death Notice-Ruth Shives Loney
Funeral Services for Ruth A. Shives Loney, 88, of Knoxville, were held Monday, April 22, at the First United Methodist Church. Burial followed in the Gosport Cemetery. Memorials may be made to HCI Care Services or to Columbia Fire/Rescue.
- LaVonne Van Wyk LaVonne Van Wyk LaVonne Van Wyk was born on Dec. 20, 1935, to Carl and Christine Terlouw Hackert in Pella. She graduated from Sully High School with the class of 1954. On March 15, 1956, LaVonne was united in marriage with Forrest Van Wyk at the Firs
- Steve Collins Steve Collins Memorial services for Steven Ray Collins, of Pleasantville and formerly Knoxville, were held on Saturday, April 13, 2013, at the Mason Funeral Home with Danielle Bertrand, Celebrant. Burial followed in the Swan Cemetery. "Free Bird" a
- Jerald Heaberlin Jerald Heaberlin Jerald Heaberlin, 67, passed away April, 7, 2013, in Knoxville. He was born April 12, 1945, in Knoxville, where he lived all of his life. He graduated with the class of 1965. During high school, he was active in sports, especially tr
- Death Notice-Eugene F. Chiri
Death Notice-Dorothy Templeton
Memorial services for Dorothy B. Templeton of rural Knoxville will be held Friday, April 19, 2013, at 2 p.m. at the First United Methodist Church, 313 E. Montgomery St., Knoxville. A reception will be held immediately after the service in the church’s Fellowship Hall. Bybee & Davis Funeral Home are handling the arrangements.
- More Obituaries Headlines