Death Notice-Mike Monteleone
Mike Monteleone passed away quietly on May 3, 2013, at the age of 81 after a two-month hospitalization. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, May 11, at the Pence ~ Reese Funeral Home in Newton. The family will greet friends from 6-8 p.m. Friday at the funeral home. Memorials may be designated to the Jasper County Animal Rescue League and Humane Society and may be left at the funeral home.
Death Notice-Jonathon McCarty
Jonathon Hime McCarty, age 23, left his family and friends to be with the Lord on Sunday, May 5, 2013.
- Natalie Whitt Natalie Whitt Natalie Katherine Whitt of Springfield, Mo., left this life on April 23, 2013, at the age of 34 years, four months and 23 days. Natalie was born Jan. 1, 1979, to Linda (King) Whitt and Michael Whitt in Knoxville. Natalie graduated from
- Josephine Robuck Josephine Robuck Josephine Robuck was born on Feb. 28, 1921, in Holmes, Iowa, the daughter of Anton and Johanna (Krogevold) Espeland. She grew up in Holmes and graduated from Vernon High School. Josephine was united in marriage to Lawrence Wilson R
- Walter Lankford Walter M. Lankford Walter M. Lankford, age 89, of Knoxville, passed away Wednesday, April 24, 2013, at the Hospice Comfort House of Pella. Walter was born at home in Lucas County, during a snow storm, on March 6, 1924, the child of Frank and Sally F
- Mildred Roberts Funeral services for Mildred Roberts, of Knoxville, were held on Wednesday, April 24, 2013, at the Bybee & Davis Funeral Home with Pastor Kirk Dudley officiating. Burial followed in the Graceland Cemetery. Gary and Gwen Miller, vocalists, shared "One
- James A. Holt James A. Holt, age 84, of Knoxville, passed away Tuesday, April 16, 2013, at the Mercy Medical Center of Des Moines. James was born in Henderson, Iowa, on Oct. 11, 1928, the only child of Claude Harlo and Rogene Carol (Skank) Holt. James was raised i
- Ruth Shives Loney Funeral services for Ruth Shives Loney, of Knoxville, were held on Monday, April 22, 2013, at the First United Methodist Church with Pastor Brent Hanna officiating. Burial followed in the Gosport Cemetery. Geoffrey Shultz, accompanist, and Cindy Haus
- Louise Nichols Funeral services for Louise Nichols, of Altoona and formerly of Knoxville, were held on Monday, April 22, 2013, at the Bybee & Davis Funeral Home with Pastor Don Hayes officiating. Burial followed in the Graceland Cemetery. Geoffrey Shultz, accompani
Death Notice-Mildred Roberts
Funeral Services for Mildred Roberts, 95, of Knoxville, will be held Wednesday, April 24, at Bybee and Davis Funeral Home at 10 a.m. Burial will follow in Graceland Cemetery. Visitation will be one hour prior to the service on Wednesday. For those desiring, memorial contributions may be made to HCI Care Services or to Joppa Outreach.
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Death Notice-Mike Monteleone