- Doris Jean Hulgan Doris Jean Hulgan Doris Jean Hulgan, age 77, of Knoxville, passed away Saturday evening, June 8, 2013, at the Hospice Comfort House of Pella. Doris' wishes were to be cremated and a private family memorial services will be held at a later date. The W
- Betty L. Jones Betty L. Jones A graveside memorial service will be held in the Oakdale Cemetery in rural Columbia on Tuesday, June 18, at 1:30 p.m. for Betty L. Jones of Knoxville. Betty passed away on Feb. 20, 2013 at the age of 91 years.
- Howard L. "Pete" Schrader Howard L. "Pete" Schrader Howard L. "Pete" Schrader, 90, of Newton died on Friday, June 7, 2013, at Heritage Manor Care Center in Newton. A funeral service was held Monday, June 17, 2013, at the Wallace Family Funeral Home in Newton. Memorials to Ski
- Lester Roff Lester Roff Lester Dale Roff was born May 2, 1928, in Knoxville, the son of George and Hazel (Bennett) Roff. He was united in marriage to Helen Wheeldon on March 18, 1950. Les had lived in Pleasantville and Milo, before finally settling in Knoxville
- Sarah Dye Sarah Esther Dye, age 92, of Knoxville, passed away Tuesday evening, May 28, 2013, at the Pleasant Care living Center of Pleasantville. Sarah was born at home on the family farm in Marion County on June 6, 1920, the daughter of John William and Cora
- Marjorie Dunham Marjorie (Marge) Dunham, of Freeport, Ill., went to her eternal rest on May 19, 2013, at Provena St. Joseph Nursing home. Marge was born Oct. 24, 1930, in Monroe, to Carl and Marie Rinehart, both having preceded her in death. Also preceding her were
- Randy Roggeman A Celebration of Life for Randy Roggeman, age 55 of Knoxville, will be held on Saturday, June 15 at the home of Sue and Daryl Irving, 1308 160th Ave., Knoxville at 5 p.m. There will also be a Celebration of Randy's Life on June 23 at the Little Chica
- Billy Kelderman Funeral services for Billy Kelderman, of Knoxville, were held on Friday, May 31, 2013, at the Bybee & Davis Funeral Home with Elder Bill McDonald officiating. Burial with Military Honors followed in the Graceland Cemetery. Musical selections of "Go R
- Rita Lee A Mass of Christian Burial for Rita D. Lee, of Knoxville, was held on Thursday, May 30, 2013, at the St. Anthony Catholic Church with Rev. Stephen P. Ebel, Celebrant. Burial followed in the St. Mary's Cemetery, Albia. Musical selections of: "Ave Mari
Death Notice-Earnest Farris
Earnest Farris, 61, of Newton, formerly of Knoxville, passed away Thursday, May 30, 2013, at the Iowa Methodist Medical Center in Des Moines.
- More Obituaries Headlines