- Letters to the Editor
Letter to the Editor: Enforce beautification ordinances
To the Editor:I love Knoxville. I love the people here. and I think it's a great place to live. I take pride in our town and our home. But what ever happened to the city ordinance to keep grass mowed and at a certain height?
Letter to the Editor: Let them in
To the Editor:I read with interest the article regarding " COMPLAINTS MAY KEEP YOUTH OUT OF VSO'S ". What exactly were the complaints? Were 15/16 year olds drinking in these locations causing police officers to respond?
Letter from Humane Society
To the Editor:When I began to volunteer with the Marion County Humane Society (MCHS) nearly three years ago, I had little knowledge of the amount of time, effort and financial support that goes into caring for shelter animals. To say the least, my eyes have been opened after volunteering for a year, and then serving as the Assistant Director of MCHS for nearly two years.
- No Headline Provided To the Editor: In your recent article, "Controversy at Board of Health Meeting", the board had a problem at a meeting and blamed their argument on Robert's Rules of Order. They now plan to discuss whether to use Robert's Rules in the future. Your art
- No Headline Provided To the Editor: Last Friday (Feb. 21), I had to come to town after we had that snow. I was so surprised and impressed with the cleaned downtown streets. What a professional job the street crews did. You can tell they took pride in their city and wante
More information about Postal Service
To the Editor: The latest announcement by the Postmaster General requires a little background. Neither the Postmaster General, nor anyone else, can unilaterally enforce a switch to five-day delivery without Congressional approval. Prior to 2006, Con
- Letter: Support our troops
- Letter: Let's work together
- The Christmas Spirit Lives
Tripp is thankful for your support
Thank you! Thank you to everyone in Iowa Senate District 40.
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines
- Letter to the Editor: Enforce beautification ordinances